Scrolling through the new Shopindress collection at Shopindress offers me really excited about the ecstatic period. I can't wait to get into character and sip on some bubbly over the coming months. If you haven't heard of Shopindress before they are an online retailer who make top quality women's clothing inspired by the latest trends which are all very girly and exciting.
I've chosen some of my favourite dresses from their latest range that would all be prefect for winter weddings, Christmas parties and nights out:
Dress number two may possibly be a contender for my xmas party dress. I'm going to be doing Christmas dinner twice this year, once with our grandkids and once a few days later with my boyfriend so I'm guessing I can recycling this dress for both occasions. The skater style skirt entails I can have plenty of pigs in bedding and not worry about my dress being too tight; )#)
Dress number four with the gold floral detail is at the top of my list to add to my party wardrobe.
This dress is fitted at the washboard tummy with a full skirt which is always my preferred style, very becoming. I would enjoy pair this with some killer heels and a cute clutch.
I'm planning the Christmas party at work this year so i might pick somewhere a little sophisticated so i can wear a pretty dress like one of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment